Clear all

Renting Gear

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Michael Davinroy
(@msd)
Topic starter

Hi, I just moved to Boston, and all my gear is back in Illinois (I'm also still a semi-novice paddler). Is there a place to get gear / the website mentions AMC rents gear out for AMC trips. Is this true?

Posted : 30/05/2021 5:18 pm
Marty Jensen
(@marty)
Member Admin

Hi Michael,

Welcome to Boston!

The Boston Paddlers Committee has a limited selection of whitewater boats and equipment available for use in any of our whitewater classes or trips. If you register for a whitewater trip, contact the trip leader about boat rentals. We run a Pond Social on Wednesday evenings at White's Pond in Concord geared toward meeting other whitewater paddlers and working on skills. If you're interested in joining on a Wednesday, send an email to boats@amcbostonpaddlers.org to inquire about borrowing a boat for the pond session.

Posted : 15/06/2021 1:17 am
Share:
Just two more steps ...

Thanks for Subscribing!

Check your email for a confirmation email. We want to make sure it’s really you!!

After you confirm your subscription, update your preferences by following the link and let us know what type of content you want to see.

Find out what's happening

Subscribe To Our Mailing List

It’s easy: All we need is your email & your eternal love. But we’ll settle for your email.